Monday, April 25, 2011

The Curiosities of Janice Lowry book to be released on May 7, 2011


In conjunction with the exhibit, we will also be releasing the first major retrospective book ever published on Janice's artwork and life. The book, like the exhibition, is titled "The Curiosities of Janice Lowry". It is a stunning, 256 page, full color hardcover book that showcases over 200 works of art, as well as several essays written especially for this book.
The book is available in two editions: The standard hardcover, which sells for $45, and a deluxe limited edition of 100 that comes in a custom designed linen covered box and includes a limited edition etching as well as a DVD of interviews with Janice. The Limited Edition sells for $150.
If you are interested in the limited edition or group purchases of the regular edition, please e-mail me at artype@cox.net for more info. Single copies of the regular edition will be available at Grand Central Art Center.

3 comments:

  1. Is it possible to purchase the $45 dollar edition from you? I email the gallery about getting one but no one ever email me back- I have looked Janice's work for many years- I would see her work in Somerset Studio and would show her journal pages to my visual journal classes from her website. Thank you for your time- I am sure the show was amazing. Sincerely Terry Garrett tgarrett@midco.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my limited edition book! It is amazing. I can't wait to watch the DVD <3

    Sasha R. Contreras

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered Janice when won over by the journals now displayed at the Morgan Library. May more people come to appreciate her work as I have.
    Best to you,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete